The Benefits of Interaction between Parents and Teachers
At a very fundamental level, parents of toddlers are teachers at home. Thus when the child is attending play school Gurgaon, it is imperative for the parents to share their inputs with the teachers and vice versa for the overall growth and development of the child.
Here are some of the benefits associated with regular communication between parents and teachers of playschool children;
• No one knows the child like the parent. His or her likes and dislikes, the proclivity of the child and his overall attitude is best known to the parent. If they share these vital pieces of information with the playschool teachers, they will be in a better position to bring out the best in the child in a very short period of time.
• When you communicate effectively with the teachers, it sends out a very reinforcing message to the child that you are in the loop of things and are a participant in his/her daily activities. This sense of reinforcement is extremely comforting to the child and they will know they are loved and cared for, thus giving a huge boost to their self-esteem.
• When the child is going to playschool, many questions cloud the parents’ minds. Foremost are things like how the child is adjusting to the new routine, if they are well accepted by their peers and also how they are progressing with the activities mapped out by the play school. Meeting and discussing these with the teachers gives the parents a much-needed break in their already stress-filled lives.
• Parents are seen as partners of their children when it comes to their early educational growth and development. By the means of regular interactive sessions with the play school teachers, they get to know what areas the child needs to concentrate on. Thus they can be constantly updated on the progress of their wards, and ensure that the education stretches beyond playschool hours into the home as well.
• The workings of a child’s brain are still a source of wonder and amazement. Nobody knows why some are more inclined at a particular form of expression over others. And this extends to their natural tendencies. Some children may be more comfortable with words, others with colors and still others who prefer numbers and precision. Discussions with teachers ready parents and keep them informed about progress in these various fields.
SIS Prep in Gurugram prides itself on its open-door policy, where the teachers are always accessible to the parents and who do not hold anything back from them. If there is something of note that the parent should know about the child, the teachers ensure that proper communication makes that possible.