At SIS PREP, our curriculum is guided by the international framework and is influenced by the philosophy and approach of Reggio-Emilia.. (Explore More)
It is a play based curriculum for early learning, creating an environment for children to develop social, communication, research, thinking, physical and self-management skills.
Our school’s fundamental values are based on an image of children as competent, capable, and as valuable citizens with inherent and irrefutable rights.
We believe in – basics and the basics to childhood are play, curiosity and free will.
- The Environment acts as a third teacher.
- Parents are partners in education.
- Teachers are partners, nurturers, and guides who help facilitate the exploration of children’s interests as they work on short and long-term projects.
- Children are capable to construct their own learning.
- Children are collaborators and learn through interaction within their communities.
- Children are natural communicators and should be encouraged to express however they can.
- Documentation is a critical component of the learning process.